Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mid-week Inspirations


This is what my ideal shoe cabinet will look like. Doesn't seem much like a cabinet does it? Coincidentally it is also what my husbands ideal library will look like, although he would say its sacriligious to associate his books with my shoes...

Christina Aguilera, by Douglas Friedman


This is such a sensory overload - an electic mash of textures, colours, patterns and objects to occupy your senses....I love it!

Photo by Douglas Friedman
(in case you're wondering, yes, its her freakin kitchen!)

Lastly, I love this photo below. You can see how each person is an individual in his/her own way, yet how they blend together as a group in a photo by all wearing muted/neutral tones...reminds me of Italy and the rolling meadows of Tuscany...and great coffee.

Photo by Douglas Friedman

No comments:

Post a Comment