Monday, April 26, 2010

Lazy Weekend

Caught "Shutter Island" and pondered about the ending; Did gardening for 3 hours till my back ached and nails were infused with soil; Got depressed thinking about the meaning of my life; Contemplated selling another bag on eBay; Went to the gym; Dinner with the folks...and now officially having Monday bluezz...



My lemon tree! Pretty not? - I was using up so many lemons till I figured I'd be better off trying to grow a sapling and reaping the fruits of my (or rather its) labour!


Calla Lily I planted. Another beauty.



Humongous tuna fish eye the Chef offered us at dinner yesterday. Talk about loving exotic foods, can't imagine crunching into this socket!!


Just posted this for sale on eBay! Feel free to make me an offer =)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260592364888&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2 comments:

  1. So what happened to the tuna fish eye???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I didn't realise there were comments being posted. Of cos we didn't eat the tuna eye, I think its too much for anyone to stomach...but the Chef was kind enough to let me borrow it to take a picture. haha!

    ReplyDelete